La Leche League of Colorado/Wyoming presents:
Breastsleeping: Perspectives on Maternal-Child Sleep
Featuring Dr. James McKenna, Ph.D., of the Mother-Baby Behavioral Sleep Laboratory at the University of Notre Dame.
Thursday, December 14, 2017
7:30am – 4:00pm
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
REGISTER TODAY using one of the discounts below:
- Early Bird Discount: $180; no code needed! After December 7, price will increase to $210
- Group Discount*: $20 off registration fee when 3 or more people register together
- La Leche League Leader Discount**: $25 off registration fee by using the discount code “LLLLeader2017”
And be sure to take advantage of our conference add-ons:
- Gold Circle Seating: $30. Limited availability. Includes table service registration (skip the line and head straight to your seat!), front row seating, and an expedited lunch line. Gold Circle spots are limited; get yours today!
- Dinner with Dr. McKenna: $65. Enjoy dinner with Dr. McKenna on December 14. Includes meal, gratuity, and an intimate dinner with our conference speaker. Alcohol not included.
- Expand your Lactation Library: Prices vary. Order your own copy of La Leche League’s Sweet Sleep, The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding, or Dr. McKenna’s Sleeping With Your Baby. Pick up at the conference on December 14, and get Dr. McKenna’s book personally signed!
- Paper Syllabus***: $20. Make note-taking easy on the day of the conference! Pick up the syllabus with your registration.
Add-ons are only available for purchase until Dec 7.
For more information and to register, please visit our registration webpage. For questions or help registering, please call or text Michelle at (719) 301-9124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBLCE CERPs and RD continuing education credits through the Colorado Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics are being applied for; more information to come!
*To receive the group discount, your group must make one payment for all registrants. Please see registration webpage for more details.
**Not able to be combined with the Group Discount.
***An electronic copy of the syllabus is included with your conference registration. A limited supply of paper syllabi will be available for sale on-site at the conference for $25.